We are a European Style Cafe serving a wide range of freshly made delectable treats including panini, soups, salads, homemade gelato, local beers and wines , and of course a wide range of teas and espresso drinks hand crafted from our trained barista
Is anybody interest for a Eco. friendly coffee filter?
We are going to handle this product.
This is for a home use filter for dripper and coffee machines.
Instead of using a paper filter every time, you can use at 1,000 times! (I mean 1,000 times or
Is anyone else going to Coffee Fest Chicago in Feb? Not seeing much talk going on about it. Still trying to figure out if I will make it or not. If so, I'll probably be coming alone since I dont have anyone else available to come with me that weekend
Share your best coffee preparation quips!
We hear a lot of them, from the predictable "...how I like my men, tall dark and extra hot" to the creepy "...how I like my ex, ground up and in the freezer".
How do you like your coffee/men/women? Personal
You know, for as many people as I have trained in my life, I have never been through a training. I was dropped in front of a machine at my first shop, sort of a "learn as you go," with someone talking me through everything over my shoulder. It worked
I just acquired two coffee kiosks located in a hospital and adjacent physician office building. The prices haven't been updated in many years. Where is a good place to compare reasonable prices and obtain recommendations for updating the menu?
I might be opening a new shop with a drive thru. I do know that with a drive thru speed is the main word. Anyone have a standard shop set up for the drive thru that works well? We have a Gb 5 for the shop but I would like another espresso machine for
I have heard about some shops using the pay what you want price. Has anyone heard any more about the success or failure of this? What I do know is that when people paid less than the price that was suggested, they felt like they were about to get sto
My friend Joshua at Food GPS has been keeping a blog on the new Intelligentsia Venice store, as well as some great coverage of the upcoming USBC competitors.
Check out his latest on the new renderings of the Intelli store love the Kyle Glanville ren
so I couldn't help but notice when I was at the SERBC this past weekend that the machines being used were not La Marzoccos. I was at first bothered by this because I have a passionate love affair with a pretty sexy Linea at work. But after watching a
Honestly, I have never had any real palate refining classes or intense cupping knowledge. I have been to literally hundreds of specialty coffee retailers all over the country, and even some outside of the country, and this is where my palate has been
I need to make a gelato case purchase, Now! if I'm to catch the end of year sales. I've narrowed my list down to 2 units. I've gotten several price quotes and the only thing I don't know is the reliability and maintainability of the units.
Which do
Our grand opening will coincide with St Patrick's Day. I'd love to see everyone's shamrock latte art.
I'm also still looking for a celtic trinity knot, latte art... take the challenge!