We are a traditional coffee shop, serving breakfast and lunch. Our shop is located in an old bank building dating back to 1868, with the original marble floors and vault. We are in a historic downtown area.
Hi
I'm from NJ and have been browsing the internet lately looking into the cafe business, mainly as a possible part time job to supplement my income. I don't think I've ever had a real espresso before, except maybe from an automatic machine. But I LO
I'm wondering what coffee cup sizes any of you guys have in-store versus take-out. If you advertise on your menu for S(12), M(16), L(20) for the take-out, what do you serve for your in-store so that a customer doesn't get pissed that you're not servi
Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise operations, with the first being in Mason, Ohio, back in 1999 by it's namesake, Victor Kidd. The Middletown store h
Read more…
If your thinking good coffee when not in some bigger city if your on rt202 in Waterboro Me stop in for Coffee,Republic of Tea, Blended Frozen Drinks and of course Iced Coffee and Tea all Year round and for wings have a red bull soda with your favorit
chosen for the best caffe in croatia 2008, home of the croatian barista champion 2006/2007/2008. owner welcomes all coffee lovers and give coffee for free to all visitors from baristaexchange
I have a 2 group La Marzocco with Rechargeable water softner.
I'm looking for tips on how to best recharge or flush my rechargeable water softener.
I'm having difficulty finding espresso machine servicing and need any Do-it-yourself tips that I can g
Featuring Caffe Umbria coffee, amazing rustic breads, specialty pastries, lunch stuff, and the only Nuova Simonelli in downtown Coeur d' Alene. Opened in November of 2008, its the second Bakery by the Lake store. The first is on 3rd street, and opene
We specialize in fine, sustainable coffees. We roast with a Primo in the cafe. Inventory is timed to deliver or use coffees and our espresso and drip blends 3-10 days out of the roaster.
We've now won three "Best Coffee" readers' choice awards for th
This year at Wonderful World of Coffee that will be held in Cologne, Germany, just after WBC in Atlanta, we all will have an opportunity to enjoy at all other championships such as latte, good spirits, ibrick, cupping...
But more interesting in a way
Hi friends Our church is embarking on the lofty goal of changing our gym into an awesome cafe! Has anyone out there done this or know poeple who have? I would love advice, comments, suggestions, etc.
Thanks so much! - Marcie
Hey people!
I'm trying to get the low-down on the results for the NERBC, but can't find them anywhere! If you have any info on the order for the top 6 competitors, I would love it if you could post it on here.
Thanks!
~Anna
What beans make up your favorite espresso recipe? Come on guys...give it up!
For me - I've been toying around with these:
Columbian - 50%
Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe - 20%
Sumatra - 20%
Guatemalan - 10%
What do you like???
So...I know that there is some pretty good coffee grown in Haiti...simply from being there and tasting it. However, I would like to know if there are any direct trade companies I can get in contact with that work with farms in Haiti...I am also inter
instead of drip/brewed coffee, we feature french press. i need some clarification. we use bonjour/bodum 48oz presses.
1st off... what's the standard tbl spoon to oz ratio for french press/etc?
b--is there a different tbl spoon to oz ratio depending o