milk frother cleaner?
just invested in some cafetto milk frother cleaner aaaand some urnex grindz grinder cleaner. anyone familiar with these product? have any tips? how to's? what not to do's? :)
Read more…just invested in some cafetto milk frother cleaner aaaand some urnex grindz grinder cleaner. anyone familiar with these product? have any tips? how to's? what not to do's? :)
Read more…I have an idea, I have some really nice shirts that we use for marketing. I think it would be cool to trade a few for some of your shirts. Good or bad?
Read more…naturally the most appropriate time to quit your wonderful job at phoenix coffee and move to chicago is in the middle of winter, in the middle of a recession, so here i am. i'm moving to chicago this weekend (i've gotta keep it in the midwest, son),
Read more…I am just wondering how you all handle the people who come in just to hang out or have a meeting without purchasing anything. They also have no intention of purchasing anything and get insulted when you suggest they need to buy something.
Read more…I work at a coffee shop in central Wisconsin, and lately some of the customers and employees have been getting bored with our bean selection. For our espresso we use a La Vazza bean (not sure what roast at the moment) but since it comes from a vendor
Read more…Hi all, I am trying to set up a taste trial with four of the five basic taste, i.e. sweetness, bitterness, sourness and saltiness. The goal is to have four 'strengths' of the four tastes (16 in total) in small tasting cups, in random order, and lett
Read more…Hi, I'm planning a brief trip to Bolivia; any tip/suggestion will be highly appreciated!!! Best regards, Federico
Read more…Does anyone offer incentives to staff when certain sales goals are met? What are they and does it work?
Read more…Good Day Coffee Professionals, I would like to ask for your opinions on the topic of Guest Use Computers for use in in coffee shops and cafes. What are the features and expectations you would want in a computer you are providing for customers to us
Read more…Yes I know this topic has undoubtably been visited more then a few times, but I'm going to post anyway, so lets visit it once more. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent places for barista training within the Great Lakes region? Maybe so
Read more…Wonderful shop in San Luis Obispo Ca. Great coffee and food. All the pastries baked on site and awsome staff.
Read more…For a coffee House with retail , food and coffee, tea... would the code be "7223 Special Food Services"?
Read more…Hi, What size and shape of steaming pitchers should I be looking for? I want to be able to experiment with latte art eventually... Thanks for your thoughts!
Read more…I'm currently gearing up for the Great Lakes Barista Competition next month. I'm struggling finding cappuccino mugs to use. I want to use the ACF white 5oz. capp mugs, that are not the tulip shape. I've found that they have them in other colors on th
Read more…So at my coffee shop, Burgies Coffee and Tea Co. in Ames we have an ongoing employee education program. It includes catergorized, by month and theme, new information regarding the coffee business. This coming month's theme is model Cafes. Ones that h
Read more…I've been biting my nails waiting for the officials from this last weekend's WRBC. Anybody have the stats for the weekend?
Read more…Interested to hear reports of how Inauguration Day went down in your coffee shops/cafes? Did you feature an inauguration special? Television screens in-house? Kona or Kenyan? What was the buzz?
Read more…This was in the Seattle Times on Saturday. Looks like baristas are safe for now, but 1000 lay offs in HQ, field employees and district managers is pretty substantial. Starbucks spokeswoman Deb Trevino said the company is operating in "an extremely c
Read more…Anyone have any interesting ones? Right now we just use straight Guittard (in the sauce bottle) and people seem to love it. Anything else that I should try instead. And also, anyone know any distributors for Mont Blanc's SO Chocolate? I know it's out
Read more…