Ethiopian Geography
Sidamo is in Yegecheffe which is in Beloya? DO I have taht right? If I do what is the distinction between a sidamo and a yegecheffe?
Read more…Sidamo is in Yegecheffe which is in Beloya? DO I have taht right? If I do what is the distinction between a sidamo and a yegecheffe?
Read more…My NNN just went up again this year...now $5.22/sf which seems outrageous. It's nearly 25% of what I pay for rent, and we don't have any "services" like window washing or anything. I know taxes and insurance make up the bulk of those costs, but still
Read more…Hi. I have owned a shop for almost a year and have some concerns that we are not being as consistent with our drinks becuase we are not using measurement tools for syrups.....i also think we are wasting product. Anyone know of a website or book that
Read more…Seems to me that most shops use a Bunn or Grindmaster and I'm just looking for input on what seems to be not just most common, but the best. I would guess that Ditting would probably lead the way, but I'm just curious what products and companies I sh
Read more…This is a great read for anyone at the beginning of the process of opening a new shop from scratch. (Something you probably should NOT be doing considering the number of good locations for sale on the cheap right now). Actually, it's a good read for
Read more…I am opening a pastry shop with a full coffee bar. I am the pastry chef and owner, with little experience beyond drinking. I am looking for a shop that would allow me to come and shadow your drink making operations. I can help or just watch. I am jus
Read more…Hi All, Singaproe National Barista Championships will be held at Suntec Convention Center rooms 325 and 326 on the 5th thru 7th Feburary 2009. Applications and more informatiosn can be found at www.singaporecoffee.org We will be auctioning off the
Read more…All this talk over on Kurt's "Michigan Coffee Connection" thread about Bell's Brewery got me thinking... What are some of your favorite Michigan brews? I'll start off by saying: Arcadia IPA Arcadia Scotch Ale Bell's 2 Hearted Bell's Porter (A little
Read more…So this is how it is, Mercanta have an exclusivity agreement with a certain roastery in Cape Town, South Africa and will not supply anybody else in the country of 50 odd million people. They are doing around 3 tonnes a month and have been open for 2
Read more…Is it my imagination or does everyone in coffee have a connection to Michigan?
Read more…I recently picked up a La San Marco SM 95 It had previously been sitting in a basement collecting dust for at least a year and a half. I brought it home and noticed it had a really funny smell... I think it was probably REALLY rancid Coffee oils. I
Read more…A CONCEPT THAT SHOWS THE COFFEE VOYAGE FROM THE SEED TO THE CUP, ALSO SHOWING THE CARACTHERISTICS FROM ORIGIN COFFEE PLANTED, PROCESSED AND SERVED BY OUR COMPANY, CAFESCAL
Read more…Backspace is a unique coffee bar, venue, and art gallery located in downtown Portland. Serving Stumptown Coffee Roasters and having a vegetarian/vegan kitchen, Backspace has made itself a staple for the Portland urbanite. There really is something fo
Read more…We feature espresso and single origin coffees from skilled artisan coffee roasters.
Read more…I picked up a Electric Santos yesterday on craigslist.... I took it over to the Ugly Mug in Ypsilanti MI and we were playing around with it... The first cup tasted like really authentic Percolator coffee! Which wasn't the flavor I was really going f
Read more…So in a couple / few months I am moving to hawaii. Never really spend much time there or did much research, just always wanted to go and try it out and now i have the time so i'm going to do it. does anyone have any tips for jobs (especially coffee
Read more…My picture on my profile has part of my head chopped off. How do I get it centered so you can have me all? My hat is what makes me whole and complete. In laymans terms pleae.
Read more…I read where one coffe biz in Seattle has a vigorous 6 month training program for a new hire before they then move into the world of espresso making. I lack having a specific regimented training program. What are some of your criteria before you let
Read more…