Pumphreys Coffee Roasterie Cafe




where else? davis, wv pop. 600 scurvy souls. elevation 3250 ft. you can't believe we are here, and sometimes we can't either.
Read more…Hi all. I have a ticket in to our IT dept but if the full forum is not showing up click here. Thanks, Matt
Read more…I am such a fan of this gentlemen. If anyone can remember and would like to share, Mr. Wilson used a food safe chemical two NWWBC competitions ago to create a caviar type ball of espresso. Does anybody remember the name of that chemical and maybe kno
Read more…Congratulations to Coffee Klatch Roasting for making micro Roaster of the year. Heather, Mike and Company you guys did a great job
Read more…Congratulations to PT’s Coffee for making macro roaster of the year. Jeff , Fred and company you guys did a great job.
Read more…There are few places that charge extra for soy milk... Yes or No for extra charge???
Read more…Small, independent coffee roaster in Bend, OR. Roasting done on a Diedrich IR-12 roaster in small batches. The featured espresso is the Backporch Blend, a well balanced, medium roasted espresso pulled on a semi-automatic marzocco linea. We also featu
Read more…I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some reliable statistics about coffee consumption during the great depression? Anything will help.
Read more…I am looking for an eclectic design for our brand new coffee shop. We are thinking about making the carpentry work ourselves, therefore I need to come up with a fine, but not an usual and commercial or sophisticated industrial design. Can anyone sen
Read more…I just got an email from Masa Onishi, about the SCAJ event where he was hanging out with Hiroshi Sawada. Here is a link to his photos on Flickr. Great to see so many bX shirts in Japan!

Hola amigos, I wanted to ask you what are you guys looking in a Origin trip, can you please share a bit with me .- What would make you take an origin trip, location, price, experience,security??? anything will be perfect to know as in Guatemala we wa
Read more…Hey everybody, I am in desperate need to buy direct with Italian demitasse espresso cups, 6 oz and eight oz glassware. I want to buy around 600 with saucers and I really want to get them personalized... I think the brand is Atlas but I am not sure? P
Read more…We will be leaving for Puerto Vallarta next week and I would like to make the journey without bringing my own coffee. One would think that good coffee should be easy to find in Mexico, but I have repeatedly failed to find a spot where I could get my
Read more…OK... time to geek out a bit. I'm proposing a group experiment to characterize the effects that different brew methods (and variations of those methods) have on coffees. This discussion is sort of a spinoff from a few other discussions that have hap
Read more…I spotted Mark's twitter posts regarding Sammy competing, and I have to think- Couldn't stay away, could he? Is it a given we will see him at the WBC? Love him or hate him... he's damn good.
Read more…I am looking to start doing tastings at the caffe, rather than the more formal cupping. Who is doing either in their store, and any tips you'd care to pass along? I would probably start with three distinctly different coffees. Thanks for any insigh
Read more…Anyone interested in offering savory burritos in their coffee shops? We make two of the most absolutely wonderful burritos in the Northwest. They are very popular in shops in the Wedgewood, Richmond Beach and Edmonds. Wanna' join in the fun?
Read more…