Obviously there has been mass interest/controversy/talk surrounding this grinder from the get go. It is a tubby little sucker with a nice lcd and a huge hopper. I like the grinder in my shop because of its dosing consistency. I work only as an employ
Hey everyone- just joined the exchange and it seems like a really great place. One question that I haven't been able to answer through research is what exactly the motive is behind milk sharing. What is the process of doing it, and why?
Thanks!
- J
The restaurant I work at off & on in the off season is wanting a new espresso machine for their bar. Its a nice Italian restaurant but they dont like putting out much money for anything! Does anyone have anything that they would sell. I've got a coup
I have a 2 group Vip N. Simonelli for sale. The boiler was cleaned and descaled last year and has new screens and gaskets.
I also have a a 3 group Vip N. Simonelli for sale. The boiler was replaced two years ago as well as the water pump last year. T
I've got a catering gig coming up next month & they want a Hot Tea Bar as part of my setup. Black Tea, Green Tea, White Tea, etc. Im used to serving Teas but not in a large quantity. Of course I may not end up serving much because I'll also have a ca
Would like to x with that member, and then they may contact my relatives there and my relatives may then frequent that member's establishment. Thanks, Matt
The Espressoparts.com Training Lab is packed full of some of the coolest coffee gear available. We have a large selection of equipment that we are making available at great prices. All of this equipment has been used in the capacity of a training lab
If you're in Masterton, NZ on a Saturday morning, and you'd like to taste the freshest, locally air-roasted organic arabica coffee available, obtained from Fair Trade sources, then come to the Wairarapa Farmers Market (http://wairarapa.wikispot.org/F
I manage a cafe in Denton Texas and my baristas and I would like to attend a latte art demo or training session. Does anyone know if there is something like this close to the Dallas Fort Worth area? We are not fully equipped to train everyone here as
Howdy Barista exchangers,
I just wanted to share the new Dandelion technology as I create it. I've added an elevated shelf to display the coffees and a lighted platform for the base.
Now it looks like god himself is blessing your coffee.
Have had some discussions lately on prolonging the life of coffee once the pack is open. A lot of different thoughts here on life of coffee, whole beans in particular, and how to store them. Decided I would like to open this up to you all and see wha
Hey everyone,
Im new here and my family and I are in the process of buying a coffee shop in our town. My daughter has been working there for a year and they do a great business, my wife and I always said, what a gold mine that place is and if ever g
So, i'm out scouting around for a good coffee to pick up these days and it seems the 90+ barrier has been smashed through with reckless abandon. What used to be regarded as the quintessential cup of magical elixir is now the baseline for coffee evalu