Grinder
Can someone give me some good ideas on some home coffee grinders. I'm looking for a dependable grinder with adjustable settings. Brand isn't an issue. Greets Djaya
Read more…Can someone give me some good ideas on some home coffee grinders. I'm looking for a dependable grinder with adjustable settings. Brand isn't an issue. Greets Djaya
Read more…The Sparrows was opened on November 16, 2007 by Mike & Lori Knorr. Already known in Grand Rapids as having a great atmosphere, we are currently dedicating ourselves to improving everything else about the shop: the magazines, the tea, and especially t
Read more…If you're in Victoria don't miss SLC it's a bit out of the way, but the baristi are passionate about their craft and motivated by good espresso. We'll be swingin some naked PF's while kickin some tunes and rockin the spro, so we know you'll fit right
Read more…I would like some pointers on how to achieve that reddish colour with tiger stripes that judges are looking for on competition espressos. I mean, what can we do on the roasting side of things and what can we do on the grinding/shot make it happen con
Read more…I have always been a big fan of mexican coffee and lately I have had the chance to play around with roasting and blending some. My problem I have been having is consistancy in taste. All from the same bag, I have been doing side by side cuppings and
Read more…The semi-finals round of the Taiwanese Barista Competition will be taking place from November 21st-22nd in the Taipei Convention Center. For more information visit, www.taiwancoffee.org Stephen Morrissey, the 2008 World Barista Champion will be cond
Read more…Press Coffee Food Wine is a colorful and inviting place to enjoy a cup of excellent coffee. Press offers a fine selection of beans from both Northern and Southern Italy and blended coffee drinks are available as well. The baristas are friendly, knowl
Read more…A dissertation (also called thesis or disquisition is a document that presents the author's research and findings and is submitted in support of candidature for a degree or professional qualification. A Research Paper is a type of academic writing th
Read more…Calling all baristas and coffee enthusiasts! Come join us in Tacoma, Washington for the Northwest Regional Barista Competition, taking place January 8-10, 2008. Registration forms are now available on-line at http://members.scaa.org/train/rbc/northwe
Read more…Some questions to ponder. Do you think this will be an eventuality? How available would you like to make training as a barista? Would a course for training baristas fit in with a culinary program? What is our capacity for growth in the restaurant
Read more…I'm visiting Princeton this weekend. Any good coffee shop recommendations?
Read more…Hey yall, a couple weeks ago we had the local newspaper come in and do a story on our shop. We did a "barista for a day" with one of our daily customers who just happens to write for the paper. Seeing as how I do all the training for our shop I had
Read more…Hi Gang, We just created and launched a series of Latte Art videos for Breville. They're aimed at consumers with home espresso machines and I was wondering what you thought: http://www.breville.tv
Read more…The debate: Is the Cafe' Americano best when espresso is added last or when pulled directly into the cup? Opinions?
Read more…So, as Clover tabs are harder and harder to get (we run out an wait a while to get them and then we run out again)...I'm wondering what other people are using on their Clover. Clover tabs still? Puro-Caff? Clover had released something saying NOT to
Read more…I work in a retail store that not only serves coffee, but it also sells books and other "neat" little trinkets. Due to the new loop of constant, trite, contemporary Christian amalgamations of old Christmas classics I've realized the season we were al
Read more…My espresso stand is going to be funded by my school. What type of formula should I be looking to give them for a fair investment on their part. I'm asking them to invest about 30G in and they would get all that back. But how much more should they ge
Read more…Come check out Epicenter Café if you're in San Francisco and want some high quality coffee! We use Barefoot beans and it's really awesome.
Read more…The coffee-crazy place to be in the biggest little city, Reno, Nevada. Papa and son duo, Mark and Joey Trujillo (big and lil' Tri!), along with their lovely staff, brew up those sweet and seductive Barefoot beans for your enjoyment. Great, relaxing
Read more…