Over-saturation defined
I'm writing a story on home grinders. Can someone please explain the phenomenon of coffee over-extraction? I hope to convince people that a conical burr grinder is worth the additional $$$. Thanks
Read more…I'm writing a story on home grinders. Can someone please explain the phenomenon of coffee over-extraction? I hope to convince people that a conical burr grinder is worth the additional $$$. Thanks
Read more…Hello friends, I will be traveling to San Fransisco this coming week for Thanksgiving, and of course I'm going to be running around looking for some good coffee/spro. Blue Bottle and Ritual were already on my list of shops to visit while I'm down th
Read more…Cafe Mozart is the city's oldest & most loved coffee shop, serving the finest fayre & most delectable coffes for nearly 40 years We serve the finest coffee in the city , end of story...!!!
Read more…Opening in the Fall of 1999, Stumptown Coffee Roasters on Division Street is the store that started a coffee revolution in Portland. This is still where they roast many of their coffees and frequently host other events.
Read more…Just opened second location, the combination of 3 group synesso and hairbender is not to be messed with. Come on in and check it out.
Read more…Cwtch Coffee Co operates out of a funky silver Citroen Van, using a Rancilio 2 group commercial machine. I tried a Flat White*and was surprised at how good this turned out to be. Milk texture was spot on and for the price it was outstanding. Most mi
Read more…Hi Bx'er's- Anyone know of any good coffee shops in Ireland? I see the shop list across in the UK, but there has got to be some shops to visit just across the little puddle. I'll be in Dublin, Shannon and Clair. Give me a shout if you've heard of sh
Read more…The Main Street Coffee Company is the ultimate coffee experience, where the worlds best coffee is served alongside some of the best baked goods you've ever tasted. Our store is located on New York's Long Island in a historic seaside town called Bay S
Read more…Is possible this proyect?..... Y want to do it the next year in year...
Read more…Hi all, just trying to find out which kind of muffin mixes you use in your shops that offer a low-cost and healthy alternative to trying to ship in baked goods....Thanks!!!!
Read more…In my opinion and experience, I prefer vac-pot over any other conventional brewing method if it is done properly. Therefore, I was wondering what would be the the most efficient way of offering in-shop, vac-pot brewed coffee. Theoretically, this meth
Read more…The term "Specialty" is used everday in our industry to describe many different things. What does it really mean? What does it mean to you?
Read more…What do you think about Anfim Grinders??
Read more…I recently got a phone call from someone wanting to know if I'd be willing to roast cacao beans for their company in my coffee roaster, and , well, I have no idea as to how advisable this is. It looks to be a potentially large account, but my instint
Read more…Hi everybody, a complete rookie here. I have been trying to find out if there is any course or school that discuss everything about green coffee? Like on how to grade them, how does the green coffee trading works, the history of it, how to import the
Read more…For Sale:
Well cared for and in excellent condition. May be able to deliver to Bay Area or Sacramento area. Call J. at (916) 955-7931 for more info.
Read more…Hey fellow coffee peeps! I am trying to find out where to order a handle-less steaming pitcher. Can anyone send me in the right direction of where to order one? Also, if anybody has any feedback on what they think of them, that would be awesome. I
Read more…What is it costing you per unit, to make your staple drink, whatever that may be; Cap. Latte, espresso?
Read more…Does anybody know of a reliable Coffee Cart distributor? I'm looking to open an Espresso Stand. Small with a 2 group La Marzocco Machine and a few baked goods. The old world, wood fashioned look would be ideal, but I just need a well made stand when
Read more…