Arguably the most famous cafe in Italy...perhaps even Europe. The Cafe has sat on one side of Venice's magnificent Piazza San Marco for 300 years. A list of the "who's - who" of Venitian society have enjoyed coffee there. Today an espresso will set y
I thought I would add this in after a chance encounter in Trieste of all places. It would seem strange to write about a Kiwi cafe after a trip to Italy, but here we go.
Immigrants Son is a small roastery/cafe located just off busy Cambridge Tce/Kent
Does anyone work at a coffee house in New Zealand that is looking for New employees?
Also how is the living down there? Can i get a small apartment for a reasonable price?
Thanks,
Mike
Named after the pa st rulers of the Venice city state, this wee cafe is a gem (or is it this cafe is a wee gem??). Anyhow they have 3 machines- 2 Brasilia 2 groups and 1 Brasilia 3 group (Lever). A huge range of coffees on display can be ordered as S
LVJ is an upscale family-oriented, God-centric coffeehouse and micro-roastery that offers a conference room for meetings, free wi-fi, music on most Saturdays, fresh roasted coffee, desserts, and fun... and the pursuit of the perfect shot!
Our Hours
Greetings.! I bought a DeLonghi EC140B and now I'm making nice shots out of mostly light roast espresso from my local roaster. It seems to be a great unit, but there is no included backwasher hole-less piece. The manual recommends running some basic
Hi all,
I wondered if anyone out there had experience troubleshooting a Bunn Dual DBC. We brewed our first batches this morning and they were fine. Our second brew on the left side (usually our "big batch" side) was terribly weak. Assumed that the f
I'm getting ready to switch over to either post-consumer or compostable paper cups and it occurred to me that unless I can recapture the compostable cups to restrict them to a dedicated compost bin, then maybe using a cup make from post-consumer pape
I would like to know about espresso shot going straight into a glass of ice, to make ice coffee. Do you think that maybe the shot should go into a little hot water then into the ice.
An almost incense like Mediterranean spice scent stuck my nose as I entered. There was potential that my visit to the Abbey Coffeehouse could have been a spiritual experience. The counter, the lights, and a few pews looked salvaged from a cathedral.
Ok...here's another question for all of you expert out there. Our opening is approaching and we're sort of a little clueless on just how much coffee/espresso blend/milk to order! It's very difficult as you don't know just how many customers you'll ge
Obviously us coffee people have all had our fair share of bad run-ins with Jeff Simmermons - "I want a triple espresso over ice."
I think it's okay to piss people off to maintain espresso's integrity (but only if you REALLY have to). I do believe th
coffee club
sounds like cool name for me coffee shops chain...
...is there already one with that name ?
How to find out I don't want to mess somebodys idea...
You boys and girls know it all speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your greatest fan.
VIVABARISTA!
Hello,
Can anyone point me in one direction or another? I know it's a fairly basic question but I have access to both so I'm just seeing which would be best. I'm also going to be purchasing brewers and this will help with that decision.
Thanks!
I have a 2 grp Nuova Simonelli Aurelia in my laundry room set up so I can practice on it while I am waiting for the go ahead on my coffee shop in the Caribbean. When going from single shot basket to double I have to change the grind on my MDX grinder