I have a story you a lot of you would love. My mom got Ritual Lifesaver because she heard all the rage about it, and hated it. Infact, she didn't like it to the point that she mixed it with costplus coffee so she could stand it.
This made me a laugh
We're looking for someone with experience running a profitable cafe business and a love and enthusiasm for good coffee to run a coffee shop in Soho, Central London.
If you think you fit the bill and would be up for moving to London in the summer of
I have a Bunn OHV hot water machine at my house to make my pour over coffee every morning. My Aurelia is on a water softener but this I just pour water from the tap and since it is well water it is fairly hard.
I have notice that there is a ring of
Does anyone have certain little things they like to "add" to their brewing method(s)? Things that you believe make provide a better product? I'm still working on my Vac-Pot technique (my favorite brew method), so I haven't really gotten to the point
my new coffeehouse opens in two weeks, and we're serving a pretty large number of different brew methods of coffee--- i know the french presses will be super popular- but my personal favourite is chemex. does anyone else serve chemex, and if so, how
I had the pleasure of interviewing with Jiwan, from Blend Magazine in New Zealand last month and the interview is on the website. Blend is a cool new magazine out of NZ revolving around the beverage culture. He wants to make a featured bX member a
Read more…
Hello baristas! My friend and past ABC School graduate has a very successful coffee business in Puerto Rico. She is opening her second coffee bar and is looking for a barista to come and spend 3 days or so on site with her and her staff. Here is the
Anyone know any "schools" or roasters that offer coffee roasting classes from beginner to advanced? I know they're offered at the shows but I was looking for something available on my own time. Costs and time? Thanks!
Stephanie from Batdorf is giving away free cups of Esmeralda at Cafe Javasti in Wedgwood right now!!!!! It's amazing...so get in here and enjoy a taste of this ultra rare coffee.
I am still pretty new to this web site and in need of some help!!!
If anyone has any information about job opening, please e mail me at my e mail!!!
pkaradjova@hotmail.com
Thank you so much, any piece of information is welcome!
Thank you, Penka : )
So in brief, we are in a bit of a debate over should shots be poured over ice when making iced lattes and mochas, etc.
I have always been of the mind that the best way to make any iced espresso drink was to lower the temprature slowly in an attempt
I am looking for the current pricing for a used (almost new) Dietrich Coffee roaster Model IR-12 with an afterburner (circa 1991). If anyone has any informaton, please add to this section but since this is my first discussion, please email to me at s
Coursework writing is a great learning experience which certainly has many merits. The question how to write a Coursework is very simple to answer since writing a coursework is a lot different then writing a regular research paper. A lot of prior cou
i think the title says it all. I am visiting my girlfriends parents for the week, we leave Sunday. I want first to see what is around I love to visit the local shops on a trip, Second I want a nice cup of coffee, and Third I want to direct the parent
My brother is getting married in Brazil this coming summer 09 and since I'm flying there for the wedding anyhow I was thinking of looking for work coffee farming for a month or two, hoping to familiarize myself with the process.
I'm looking for a fa
The Irish Chapter of The Speciality Coffee Association of Europe are pleased to announce the new machine sponsor for the next three years incorporating the Irish Barista Championships for 2009, 2010 and 2011.
The new sponsor is CMA ASTORIA who will
We are a small batch roasting coffee shop that opened up right at 5 years ago. We have a variety of coffees including 8 non flavored, 6 flavored, 2 decaffeinated (Swiss Water), and one separately roasted then hand blended house espresso blend. they a