Very pleasant cafe located just back from the ocean in Raumati, 1 hour north of Wellington. Well made flatwhites, big, big breakfasts and a range of cakes that are par excellent. Summer is a great time to visit (Dec to April) when you can sit outside
I am looking for someone who knows how and has processed Liberica coffee. I need to know more about the drying of the beans and hulling of the parchment skin. Can anyone help, or give me a contact that can help?
I thought this was an interesting post on MyStarbucksIdea.com as it is from a customers point of view. Here on bX I feel we are primarily b2b (barista2barista). :)
Many of us talk about how customer education, and spending time with the customer is
Pacific Bay Coffee Company is seeking a motivated coffee person to join our staff of enthusiastic coffee professionals. Opportunities are in wholesale sales, wholesale account management, training and barista-cashiers.
We are obsessive about our wo
Read more…
Hello All,
My name is Erica Green, I will be relocating to the Bay Area in January of 2009 and am in search of a job at a cafe focused on/obsessed with quality coffee.
I am an experienced barista and manager who continually strives for excellence a
So I work at Dunn Bros. Coffee in MPLS, MN.
I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot our espresso or give me ideas that might help to make it taste better.
we use a blend of roughly 80% Colombia 20% Sumatra
I've heard that our coffee ranges in the u
Hi everyone,
I have a question. Recently one of my baristas told me she was frustrated because when she empties the portafilter, the coffee falls apart rather than coming out in a solid cake. At first I suspected it was the grind. I pulled a shot and
Congratulations to the winners of Oklahoma's first annual Barista Cup
competition:
1st - Isaiah Sheese - DoubleShot Coffee Co., Tulsa
2nd - Karli Koinan - Coffee Slingers, OKC
3rd - Derek Dyson - Topéca Coffee, Tulsa
Our other fine competitors were
Hello there!
I've been thinking about going abroad next summer, working as a coffee barista. I've been working as one for nearly two years now and I absolutely love it! I got very good training by one of the worlds best coaches and I can make fairly
this is rhetorical:
My coworker, Janice*; is a barista.
I am a baristo.
We are baristi.
Yes? No?
Why?
Why not?
Talk amongst yourselves.
--EDIT-- 05/06/2008
for clarity - and the title "Barista"
------------------------
I'd like to know what
Starbucks our main comp in the area and has a draw over us with the Green tea lemonade products by Tazo. Does anyone have another product that they use as a green tea iced drink? Any help would be great.
Matcha?
Thank you.
coffee shop, cafe, and boutique located in the loft district in downtown birmingham, al.
full service coffee bar with excellent breakfast and lunch menus. we use primavera coffee roaster's coffee and serve all the classics (no starbucks drinks here)
This place is a little off the beaten path but it is well worth it! It has a great atmosphere to it, as the staff is always friendly and welcoming. This is one of the central hubs for all the locals from the skiers to the town officials. The coffee i
What's everyone's countertop height? We had told our architect that we wanted 36 inches high to find out that they will be 40 inches. Isn't that too high?? (this is excluding the espresso machine will be much lower). We're trying to figure out if we
I have a Cali developer that reigns over a strip mall I am located in. Although I have been in the top ten percentage of sales per square foot for years I am signing on for another 5 year hitch and I'd like (the developer would really like) to add pr
Hi All,
I'm opening a small coffee shop in SLC, trying to decide whether to go with a chalkboard menu or a printed one.
Any opinions based on experience? What are the major advantages & drawbacks to each? Also, I've tried to find examples of really
if anyone has any of the big neat jute bags beans come in to a roastery, i'd be interested in buying some(alot) of them from you! (shipping may get costly though- if shipping to maryland is gonna cost an arm and a leg, i don't think i can do that...)
Hi, I have been working for some time to getting my coffee shop café open. I am finally weeks away from opening. I have a few things I am still in need of and was wondering if anyone in the immediate area has any of these items for sale or knows anyo