Personally, I believe the act of roasting coffee with flavored oils is disgusting. However, due to high demand, it has been insisted on me by my customers to keep a steady supply of this coffee.
Does anyone know a better way to serve this product ot
Well, as you know, we in the Barista Guild have been actively revamping the whole Barista Guild experience. We have added so much already, and have so much to add in the future. One thing that we hear consistently is that you want more social interac
So, this is what I was thinking. I have met some really cool people on Barista Exchange. I won't forget the bX Meetup Nick Cho hosted at murky coffee in Arlington last year, and meeting lots of great bX people in real life. Such a cool thing to be ab
As part of my market research for opening a café here in Mexico City, I came up with a café critique score sheet with explanations of the different categories. You can download it here and use it to evaluate cafés or you can critique or add and/or su
i just moved to seattle washington and my job laid me off and i like to stick to what i love in thsi world, coffee. if anyone knows anyone i can contact about working in a coffee shop asap, please let me know. I've been in the industry on and off for
Freshly roasted Joebella Organic Coffees are served up by friendly, knowlegeable baristas in a beautiful little shop. Single origins, brewed in a French Press, changed daily. Choose any of the current offerings and have it brewed with the pourover dr
Hi,
Does anybody have or could anybody add some tasting notes for Segafredo blends? Mainly Massimo and Extra strong. I have done some tasting myself as I can't find anything official but it would be really helpfull to have the opinion of your pallet
Hello Fellow Coffee Enthusiast and Baristas !!!
So What Espresso Machine Do You think is Best the Silvia,
Gaggia Classic, or Ascaso Dream ?
YOU DECIDE, SO COME ON, LET'S DISCUSS !!!
Taste is located in Newton, MA and has the only Synesso in the area. The owner, Nik, is always looking to talk about coffee and for feedback on what they serve. Their current roaster is Barismo (in Arlington) for their espresso and Terroir for their
I'm sure this is a simple fix, but for anyone who has already replaced their grinder timer, I would appreciate a quick overview to make sure it's as simple as it seems.
Big Question: How best to attach a new switch?
Thanks in advance.
.... Enjoyin
I stumbled across an ad for a used Faema Compact Smart 2 at a very good rate. This would be for my own personal use at home. What questions should I ask before purchasing it. I'm planning on asking what the backflush schedule was like, when were the
Going to NY and want to visit a quality Coffee shop near the World Trade Center / Central Park. I want the best espresso NY has to offer without the we are better than everyone attitude. Let me know if you have any ideas.
For an Americano, would you please tell me briefly what size to-go cups your shop uses for Small, Med and Large, and how many shots for each. Also, do you use the same size and ratios for Lattes?
Here's mine:
Small: 10oz cup, 1 Shot.
Medium: 16oz c
Truffles has become " The Jewel of Cleveland". The shop has been around for over 25 years and is known as one of the most gay friendly establishments in the Cleveland.
Caffè Mela is right in the heart of downtown Wenatchee and is the lone bastion of authentic espresso and latte art in north Central Washington. Roasting exceptional coffees, serving one-size cappuccinos, and featuring latte art, an in-house bakery, p
Caffe Amadeus has the following hours:Monday - Friday - 6:30AM to 5:00PM
Saturday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Sunday - 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Caffe Amadeus is a Viennese-style coffeehouse. They roast all of the beans that they use. They bake European-style pastr
Great Coffee, nice atmosphere, WIFI to boot. All at a very, very reasonable price. This cafe is part of the Teammates Indonesia Chain of stores. The staff are passionate and knowledgeable.