Trabant Coffee and Chai is one of Seattle’s premier 'Third Wave' coffee bars. Trabant is committed to quality and fairness in all aspects of its business. It purchases only coffee beans that have scored extremely high on the cupping scale. Baristas u
Trabant Coffee and Chai is one of Seattle’s premier 'Third Wave' coffee bars. Trabant is committed to quality and fairness in all aspects of its business. It purchases only coffee beans that have scored extremely high on the cupping scale. Baristas u
Who wants to bunk?
I am:
a. neat
b. smell like a fresh field of daisies
c. like scotch
thats pretty much it. Whoever wants to share, I'm down. There's gotta be someone out there.
Ok I've heard through the espresso machine discussion that a good grinder is a key factor to a great espresso. I have a burr mill grinder that is small and does the trick, so I think. I've noticed that my coffee taste better using the burr vs. the bl
The soon to be wife of Chris Owens, and incredible barista in her own right, m'lissa muckerman's having a birthday. So, Happy Birthday Miss Muckerman! Hope your day's the best day of your birth you've ever had, full of fun, merriment, wonder and joy.
So, I attended my first cupping today and it was awesome. . . I really enjoyed cupping different beans from multiple origins and really being able to distinguish differences between them. During the cupping, we also got to see a roasting cycle demons
I have been working for the same company for the past four and a half years. since I started with the company we have been essentially given a paid 30 minute break. in fact that policy had been in place with our parent company since the thirties.
I
Alright - please weigh in ... all thoughts are appreciated.
When it comes to credit card tips, how does your shop handle it? Some shops collect all tips and distribute >80% back to the barista, the remaining 20% goes to the house to cover CC fees, t
Man, this place is cool. As far as overall cafe experience is concerned, this is the best place in boston. Famous in the North End, and all around town for that matter, Caffe Vittoria ranks above all for atmosphere. Sporting six functioning espresso
Hey I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending the barista competition in cranberry twp, pa? Its Feb. 6th through the 8th. Hope to see some people there!
heres a website for more info...
http://marbc2009.wordpress.com
We are a Coffee Roastery / wholesale/retail / Wine Shop
We roast to order retail or wholesale. We offer Organic Fair Trade Coffees from 7 origins. One goal is to promote awareness and taste experiences for single origin coffees. We provide a warm atm
Supreme, Coffee Supreme... is the brand of coffee and also the cafe located on Wellingtons Coffee golden mile (well golden 50 metres!) on Woodward Street. Woodward street is also home to Revive Cafe (which in its Hey day was the flagship for Petone's
Gravity Coffee is the name of the brand of coffee, as well as a cozy little cafe found on the Terrace, Wellington City. The Terrace is a street ("The Terrace" is its actual name) that runs up from near Parliament to the University. Gravity is found a
I saw that Sarah Allen also blogged about this. Interesting purchase considering the company has told their employees they may reconsider their existing 401k plan, and have been announcing the closer of hundreds of stores. It's not my place to critiq
I wanted to let you know that in the coming month or so we will be rolling out a Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series for members of Barista Exchange. I will be working with our current (and future) partners to come up with some discounts on pro
Hey everyone,
I have started a group for all of the Great Lakes Baristas, Roasters, and Coffee nerds. I thought it would be nice for us to have a place where we can geek out together, keep each other posted on upcoming events, organize jams, make ex