*this is my repost from one of the groups i am in, but i figured it would get more exposure out here... so here goes!*
are there any programs for people wanting to go and work on a coffee plantation somewhere in the world? or if any growers need hel
I am on vacation in Orlando, Florida and can't find anything but the "S" word. I'm fine. I brought a french press and a syphon, but everyone else I am with drinks espresso drinks and my girlfriend hates Big Green. Any suggestions?
Ridgewood Coffee Company, 90 East Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood NJ 07450
201-493-9200
Coffee house serving drip coffee, coffee by the cup (on a clover), espresso and espresso drinks, teas, hot chocolate, Chai, baked goods (assorted brownies, cookies, cak
I was beginning to question the soreness in my elbow from the fact that I switched from the 21g baskets to the 14g baskets...but it came to mind that maybe it had to do with steaming. Good posture is obvioulsy important, but I steam more liquids than
Not going down yet, Carol has decided to try to keep it open,,, going to be repainting, and making it more like an old German Coffee Cafe' Style. It will be warm and like aways a joy.
Come on in and check me out in the next coming months German Coff
I know there are a lot of machines out there. I've worked with many. I am interested in what YOU like. Why do you like it? What is your dream machine for your shop?
Hi guys,
My girlfriend and I have officially begun saving money to get to Iceland for the Nordic Cup in September. This will be my first time attending the event. The few people that I have talked to say nothing but great things!
I thought it would
Want to go green with our cold and hot cups but have found them to be pretty expensive...Does anyone out there know a secret low-cost supplier??? Thanks so much to everyone who replied before!!! We really appreciate it.
I have a 2 month old Granita (Margarita) machine that I would like to sell. It is stainless and black and comes with many bottles of flavors (margarita, mocha, strawberry banana).
I am asking $2,000 for the unit and mixes.
Please let me know if you
I found out about a week ago that Tim Hortens is going into specialty coffee. For all you Americans out there they would be the equivalent of a crispy creme/subway. They are a true Canadian success story, I believe now owned by the Wendy's corp home
Our mission for thirty years has been to be "unbeatable for quality and freshness, while supporting social and environmental responsibility." Caffe Ibis endeavors to:
1. Provide customers with mountain grown and mountain roasted specialty arabica co
What's going on here? It seems like the only news ever received from the SCAA is on random forums (i.e. Coffeed, CoffeeGeek, BX), instead of any press releases actually from the SCAA on their website. They seem to chime in after they tell someone som