As we walked to the Woolly Bugger, I noticed the bakery next door also served espresso. I wondered how two espresso shops did next to each other, especially with the bakery and additional seating available in this shop. On our way back to our car I t
I made a point of stopping here as one of my Barista Exchange friends works there. With big blue neon signage, corrugated steel, and mosaics made of coffee cups, this place has a festive atmosphere to say the least, attracting a generally young, hip
Located on the railroad tracks, in a building that used to be a grain elevator, the interior has a quaint cafe feel. White pine mixed with rail and country artifacts. While the atmosphere wasn't what I look for in a coffeehouse, there were plenty of
This shop in Charlevoix is a satellite of a Harbor Springs roastery. The shop is tiny with one table to sit at. There is an understated fly fishing theme. The run a Rancilio machine, and produce a great 'spro - excellent crema and a balanced flavor.
Hey yall,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much coffee - water to use to do a staff cupping. I've done cuppings before, but it's been awhile and I can't seem to find or remember the measurements. (I hope to start doing more staff cuppings
Hi,
Does anyone know of any places in an Francisco where i can purchase Barista Equipment,
Steaming Pitchers, Tampers , Blind filters etc.
It is a bit of a struggle, though i find it hard to believe there is not anywhere in the Bay area. Anyone he
a tiny shop in birmingham, alabama...we roast in-store and serve our own coffee...very simple menu...everything traditional...no crazy drinks, only monin's organic vanilla syrup and dark chocolate sauce.
Bear with me for a moment, please...
---In April 2003, a federal court on the Pacific island of Saipan approved a $20 million settlement on a class action lawsuit filed against Target and 21 other companies. The lawsuit charged that the companies co
Just down the road from the Kilimanjaro Coffee House is the Black Medicine Coffee Co. In a much more formal looking building with a small wooden log outside advertising if it is open or not, resides a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Even th
Howdy,
So I just moved to Dallas TX a couple weeks ago from Houston and yet to find a good coffee place. I use to go to a really cool shop in Houston called Fioza but there are no Fioza's in dallas. Im a college student who has worked in the industry
I know many of us sell whole bean coffee that can be fairly expensive $20-$100 dollars per pound. Is anyone selling drinks (espresso, brewed coffee, cappuccinos, etc.) using these high priced coffees?
Are costumers willing to pay $5-$15 dollars for
I think mixing the 2 in the basket or otherwise compromises the cup and is a waste of both coffees. Plus the decaf we serve is so tasty it can work on its own. We have decided to let them decide between paying for a extra double that gets dumped or a
Ok my fellow baristas I'm starting to freak out. I have been put in charge of a month long Campaign for the theater across the street to promote their production of Phantom of the Opera.
the decoration and signs are all ready and up but now I need to
attended the Seattle Coffeefest for the the first time ever (loved it!) and learned A LOT.. but would like someone to set things straight about making a cappuccino because i had a semi-argument with my co-manager about what the "standard" procedure s
I have been roasting my own beans at home on a small home roaster for a couple of years but still feel like a total novice. I have been ordering my green beans from www.sweetmarias.com but would like to purchase them locally if possible. I would also
Cause we all have to recognize that he and his crew are quite simply the sickest, sweetest coffee tech love machines on the planet.
I was going to make a list of how we love thee. But its just too dang long!
Keep rocking the coffee tech planet Espr