.........an extra dry cappuccino? AAAAAAAAAAAA who are these people.......
He says can you make it, I said yes, it sounds like cardboard to me, but I can make it......
At least he didn't ask for a large.
Sad girl in Indiana
Bj
I am well versed in the Press. I am going to switch from drip, espresso and Clover to press, esp, and Clover (on the side). I know to keep up I will need a 220 tower and some air pots, but are there little tricks or gadgets that I maybe did not think
I'm a coffeehouse owner in Reno, NV and have a quick question with possibly not-so-simple of an answer for anyone willing to give me some feedback in regards to a barista jam here in Reno. The specialty coffee scene is nowhere near as prominent as it
Hi Everyone,
Being new to your world (opening mid December) I'd love to hear of any promotions that worked or not so much for when you first opened your doors. Did you walk the neighbourhood and hand our flyers? Buy one get one? Come see us because w
I'm amazed there isn't a discussion about this already... perhaps there is? if so show me the way otherwise...
what do we think of the changes (outside of the refined explanations) in the rules and scoring system for the WBC?
what difference might
I've been experimenting again...
We have a big aquarium at home with a few exotic marine fish. My hubby is rapidly becoming an enthusiastic water chemist to keep the critters happy in their tank. Consequently, he has got himself an RO unit - in layma
Cool article from the Associated Press talking again about how many baristas are making their tenure in the coffee industry a career. Was thrilled to be part of this article, and cool that baristaexchange.com was mentioned twice, good work everyone!
Stumbling across this small corner café in Surry Hills was a revelation. Very creative interior design utilising the most of a small narrow space. The bar area, made of cement, is wedged between the open front which gives pedestrian traffic the optio
again, in the interest of simplifying things here regular and sugarfree! and that's a total of.. tan-ta-na-NAN.. 4 choices! people love the powder a lot, i guess because of the consistency and the extra creaminess in the flavor.. but its so much fast
Corner Coffee Shop located in Chamblee's Mid-City District, on the corner of The Loft's at 5300. An arts oriented, community driven place where the laid back beatniks or the professionally minded suits can come to hang out and partake of the mellow v
This afternoon I did a little experiment with some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, roasted by Dilworth Coffee. Following a comment in the "high altitude brewing" thread, I tried french presses made with both 200 degree water and 180 degree water. Amazing diff
I am traveling from Indy to attend on Friday and I wonder if anyone has a couch I could crash on. I am clean friendly and excited about the jam! I won't mooch your beer or eat all of your cereal! Or would anyone share a room?
Coffee Waves provides our community with artisan level espresso, fresh roasted drip coffee, baked goods, and Gelato made on-site. Our desire is to create a clean artistic setting while serving as a community hub for people to congregate, study, and e
Trabant will be cupping it along with some other great coffees this Sunday at our Pioneer Square Location. See Events for other coffee listings. We all know this is a phenomenal cup, I'm glad that we finally ordered some...
COME TRY IT OUT!
=-D
Very few coffee shops in the Midwest/Great Lakes Region have the capability to perform and appear with such quality as Alterra. The Humboldt location is where it all happens, so to speak. Roasting, training, business offices, and a cafe all inhabit t
We've decided it's time to bring in new brewers for drip coffee. Based on our current service company, we're looking at Fetco brewers. I'd love to hear any feedback on particular models that y'all are using, or strong cases for other equipment. We're
Bakery Bar is a cute little bakery and coffee bar in Inner SE Portland. They serve Stumptown Coffee Roasters coffee, along with beer and wine, panini and salads, and an excellent array of custom cakes, cupcakes, morning baked goods, and more.
Follow https://twitter.com/CoffeeCulinaria for menu ideas and food-coffee pairing.
There is a Coffee Culinaria Barista Exchange Group. We are looking for top chefs and fine restaurants using specialty coffees as an ingredient of any of their food of
Ecclectic, eccentric or just plain coffee mecca, one of Sydneys pioneers in roasting still prepares some of the best coffee in Sydney to punters who range from Primeministers (Keating) to Prostitutes. Its deep in the heart of Kings Cross... although