A drum roaster called "Boris" and an espresso machine called "Natascha"... Single Origin is about my favorite cafe in Sydney. It is found jammed into a small, pandorra box like spot on Reservoir Street in ultra hip, coffee urban Central Sydney. I lik
Hey everyone,
I know that it's not the right season, but I'm trying to set up a new shop and I'm in need of quick and easy recipes and ideas for blended/iced coffee drinks. Any ideas???
Thats right.
I'm about to re-work my "contract" at the cafe. I've been working for Temple for over a year and a half, and I'm one of the "top dogs", so to speak. I'm on extremely good terms with the Big Kat, and I feel that, since I'll be doing more
From the Fresh-roasted, hand-pulled shots (pulled on a Rancilio class-6 leva machine) that blends dark chocolate with soft notes of red fruit to tantalize the palate, to the traditional, spicy chai (allow 3 minutes for the steeping to complete, each
I recently had a discussion with a co-worker about the slang term "Spro" (espresso) and it brought a semi-random question to my mind... what other slang terms are being used in the barista's world?
A couple I personally use:
'Spro
Dbl. E. S. M. (Dou
Hello guys
I really need your fun ideas
our coffee shop is in the south korea.
my company want start Latte art show in working time.
we want be more friendly with all customers.
so we think "how about we make latte on each table??"
is it good??
ple
This is an invitation for chefs, serious cooks and gastronomes interested in coffee culinary endeavors. What's the rub? Just desserts? Saucy things? Bean Dreams? Join the Coffee Culinaria group here on Barista Exchange and do tell us what's cooking.
Somehow, through no fault of my own, I am on the Starbucks mailing list. And the other day, I got a very polite, over-the-top email inviting me to check out their new Shared Planet site:
www.starbucks.com/sharedplanet
What do we think, peoples?
I no
We're a growing coffee chain in Iowa with shops in Pleasantville, Pella, and Oskaloosa. We roast our own coffee in our roasthouse in Pleasantville, so stop in sometime to grab the best coffee in Iowa!
what are some drinks you guys make out there that people have to buy based solely on the witty name you've given it?
i started making dirty chais with a shot of cherry in them and named it "the dirty cherry" and of course, everyone had to have it be
I have a few ideas for some coffee machines, and devices, I'm wondering if there is a place here in the states or does anyone know hobbyist that can build machinery, I have had a few concepts that I have missed out on because other companies came out
so i was really curious what this whole Chika Latte thing was and just had to go to a window at one and see what hot baristas in slutty clothes looked like....when i got to the window the 16yr old who was sitting on a stool reading Pole Dancers Month
Tzar is a great delicatessen stocking foods from around the world with a large selection of American, New Zealand and South African Foods as well as specialities from the Mediterranean.
The coffee is average but still better than most high street ch
I have a bank that has asked me to provide a weekly ground coffee delivery and they'd also like a recommendation on a coffee maker. I was thinking of suggesting the Bunn Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer CWTF TC (they have been using a hard-wired water so