Recyclable Coffee Bags
Hey There! Looking to use the most "Eco-friendly" coffee bags for our roasted beans, any tips where to find the best place to buy would be great!
Hey There! Looking to use the most "Eco-friendly" coffee bags for our roasted beans, any tips where to find the best place to buy would be great!
We opend tow month ago in Aleppo -Syria ,,personally I am a coffee lover "French Press "
since here in syria we lack the real culture of a Coffee house. our Coffee house is trying to bring the real aspect and tradetions of a real coffee house so basi
Read more…Ok so lets you just moved somewhere new and your looking for a coffee job, naturally you want to work for one of the best cafes you can find. Lets say you apply at a lot of different places and eventually get hired at a big chain store(not starbucks)
Read more…I have recently add siphon brewing as an option on my menu for single origins and am currently using the little burners to heat the water. I am familiar with the Hario beam heater but I dont feel like spending the amount of money it would take to hav
Read more…I just purchased two sock pots: one from Northwestern Glass; and one from Hario. The first couple brews through the NG sock pot had a cotton taste, but after that the coffee tasted very clean - similar to siphon in body and taste. Haven't tried the H
Read more…Hey Everybody!
3 months ago i started Surf Town Coffee Company on Newport Oregon's Historic Bayfront.
Upon opening we decided to carry Organic, Fair Trade, and CO-OP Grown coffee! This turned out to be a big hit with all of our customers and the overal
This morning a customer brought in some Stumptown Panama Esmeralda Especiale to share. What customer kindness are you thankful for?
I HAVE OWNED AND OPERATED VINTAGE LEVER MACHINES FOR 20 YEARS + AND AM NOW CONSIDERING EITHER A NEW 2 GROUP RANCILIO LEVER ..WITH NO HEAT EXCHANGER .. OR A ARDUINO ATHENA 2 GROUP LEVER..WHICH I HAVE HEARD HAS RELIABILITY ISSUES ...I DO HIGH VOLUME DA
Read more…Dear coffee professionals,
I have two years experience in coffee. Currently manage a cafe in the Sacramento area but I'm moving to Vancouver. Very proficient with a semi-automatic espresso machine (I pull my shots, not the machine), mostly proficient at pouring latte art. I kn
Read more…I'm in the process of putting together an HACCP Program for our roasting facility and was wondering if any BX'ers out there have experience implementing this program at their roasting location. Any recommendations on where I can find resources or tem
Read more…This posting will soon appear in the proper "job posting" section, but hasn't yet due to technical difficulties.
New coffeehouse in Rose City Park neighborhood of Portland, OR seeking to hire individuals passionate about coffee, its craft, and the art
I know this has happened to possibly everyone who works in a shop. But I want to know what people do when it is absolutly dead...Right now it's 2 hours till close and everything is done. What I do is try to seek in a couple of 15mins or sit in the wa
Read more…Have you seen this article from the WSJ about Satrbucks implementing a new set of rules that encourage baristas to slow down?
I am looking at stepping off of the home roasting pier into commercial roasting. My poor old Behmor is dying. I am looking at purchasing a 2-3 kilo roaster. I've narrowed it down to 3 brands: Ambex, Garanti (not Hans Garanti) or a Diedrich. Does anyo
Read more…Looking for a source for 8,10,12 or 16 ounce Kraft or light brown hot paper cups.
I'm wanting to buy a new grinder and wonder if anyone has any experience with either of these? Or, is there another one - non/dozer that you like better?
Read more…Just wanted to let everybody know that I have started a new coffee blog Havespoonwilltravel.tumblr.com. It's brand new so there is some remedial stuff I'm getting through right now but I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out and would welcome an
Read more…