My message service on here is still SOL, I can write messages, It's just that nothing happens when I hit send. Yes, this is the only website this happens to me on. So,
I've descaled this boiler several times using the Everpure Scalekleen in huge amo
I'm surprised to be the first to mention this on here but the guys at Safehouse Coffee and Tea along with DirtyCup.com is starting an initiative called Coffeeland Honduras.
Looks really great and BXers should consider helping out.
Urbia cares where your food & beverage came from, how it was processed, and how it is prepared for you. Organic and all natural, many local ingredients, prepared fresh to order. Gluten free and vegetarian options are always available. Nitrate free me
Not sure if this is something common or not,
but I figured what the heck.
I am considering opening a coffee shop in Louisiana
and looking for an opportunity to get some
experience In a shop before jumping head
in. I will be in Portland for the mont
Alright so forgive me if this topic has already been started but, what are the three weirdest/coolest things someone has dropped into your tip cup? For me it was
1.Chuck E Cheese token
2.$100
3. A small coin shaped piece of metal which had the outli
I'm looking for an affordable single group and mini grinder to use at home. I'm not in the know about smaller machines. I would prefer something used. Any advice would be wonderful, as well as leads on sellers, websites, etc...
"Best coffee in Richmond... They roast their own beans, making special roasts for brew coffee, espresso shots, and french press. The craft that goes into making their beverages is outstanding- from the pulling of the shots, to the pouring of the milk
Our shop is using Pronto Coffee Roasters and all barista's are certified by the BGA or trained under those who are. We plan on competing and bringing serious coffee (in a cool and understated package)
We are looking at machines that allow for pre-infusion, and I am really interested in learning more about the Mechanical Paddles available on the La Marzocco machines. Does anyone have a La Marzocco with a MP, if so what are your thoughts. How has
Hello Everyone, Recently I wrote a blog about some experimentation and research I have been doing in terms of how different cup shapes will present coffees. What I have focused on is oil content. We are running coffee tastings out of our roasterie, si
I would need a 15# or so batch. It would more than likely have to be a drum roaster. I would want the least electronic, technical of all roasters. If I could find one with just a fire and a drum, I would be elated. I really want none to a minimal