When a POS doesn't make sense financially, what cash register brands/models do you guys recommend? Seems like all I read is how hard they are to program. Is there anyone out there that just loves their cash register? My top two right now are Casio
HI , well , we are a new business. 8 mouth now! We sell homemade bread,homemade gelato,Homemade croisant, Coffee , specialty cheese , homemade pasta and deserte and aswell as a little deli section(olive,pesto,). We only have 10 seat in the winter and
I will be opening a small coffee shop in England. We will be heavily focused on producing great coffee ( Synesso Cyncra + Anfim Super Caimano combo) and we are going to use beans from one of the best roasters in England.
I'm currently working at a shop that was opened up a little less than a year ago.
It's located in a golf resort that is also an upscale housing community. This is the first winter, and with just the home-owners to bring in business at the moment, bu
Okay, so this one is might be a bit contraversial but we'll see where it goes.
I was talking to some of my staff & a couple of other friends of mine who are in the trade the other day and we got onto the topic of "which sex is best", the us
I am wondering if anyone has any recomendations for service providers in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I've got a few accounts I manage in the area and would like to get a few good recomendations for a service company who can deal
We are selling our 2005 Diedrich IR3 roaster, floor model with chafe collection. Used in our retail operation for a year and a half then moved up to a 12 kilo roaster. Since then we have used as a sample roaster and is in absolute excellent working c
A coffee roasting & retailing operation on Southport Ave, Chicago. Only African arabica's roasted here. All micro-roasted in-house. Here are our coffee scores at Coffee review...(http://www.coffeereview.com/allreviews.cfm?find=safari+cup+).
I see the discussion thread about soy but i am curious at what point does soy burn? Should we be making our soy drinks cooler than cow milk drinks? A customer suggested that soy scalds at 140degrees but i cant find anything that confirms or denies th
Our focus is well trained and building knowledgeable barista's who can provide, quality, consistency, in a cup, and having a good time at the same time. We only purchase Coffee's and loose tea's from
I am looking to open a coffee shop with a drive thru and am exploring commuter patterns and volumes and I was wondering what kind of volumes I should look for.
Our cash paying customers are very very generous when it comes to gratuities. However, our credit card user rarely adds a tip. I am curious as to why, and then what would you suggest we might do to open that door a bit.
I finally conned the owner into letting me order new cups. Everyone in our town seems to either have the Rattleware/Cremaware cups or the ones from Espresso Parts, which seem to be identical to the Rattleware/Cremaware ones. Apart from
Okie dokie...here's to NEW ventures!! We've had our Probat L-12 for 1 month and it is beyond fun! I never imagined how amazing the aroma and self-satisfaction of roasting our own coffee, could be. My question regards to "roasting profiles," and where
O CAFÉ is a Brazilian coffee shop in NYC opening in January 2011. We offer only the best coffee from Brazil and South America as well as a selection of fine chocolates. Located in Greenwich Village, O CAFÉ provides a cozy and sustainable design envir