First let me say I'm a bonafide card carrying Coffee Snob. Heck, I wrote the CSA 12 Steps years ago! You bet I've been chasing fresh roasted, fresh ground, fresh brewed coffee since I first started drinking coffee in 1984 and I'm a purist in my perso
I just purchased a coffee roasting business and am having trouble with my beans chipping. Especially in the darker roasts. I am roasting on a Diedrich IR-3N that we moved out to our acreage and converted to propane.
The Barking Dog coffee lounge is a happy place to come and relax located in Downtown Orange and Beaumont Texas. We specialize in fair trade organic coffee roasted in Houston, Texas by Katz Coffee. Our goal is for customers to feel like they are famil
I was browsing around over on the Home-Barista forum earlier today and ran across this, a cool little piece by Jim Schulman that details a method for dialing-in an espresso. I know we've covered this topic before, but I thought he did a nice job cle
Now that I've already published an article about kopi luwak in my blog, I realize maybe I should have done a little research. Not that that ever stopped me before. ;-) So I'm wondering what the price range is for a pound of kopi luwak. Someone in thi
Our shop would really like an MZ_L178 Marzocco steam wand tip. They are the smaller 4-hole steam wand tip. If anyone has any extra floating around we would love to buy one! Let us know! Thanks!
MongooseCoffee.Com is one business branch of the CV. Sumber Rejeki Citra Makmur which is engaged in trade. We supply quality original mongoose coffee/coffee luwak from sumatra with competitive price. Processing of coffee we produce is still a natural
i think i saw this one already but i cant remember what the deal was...
so whats the general opinion on iced drinks and how to make them?
cold milk or steamed milk? or both? its different everywhere i go. and i also heard some health codes dont allo
Hey everyone! I have a question, and I've been looking and looking. Does anyone out there know of a great coffee shop in Queens, NYC? The only place I can find that is remotely close is Communitea on Vernon Boulevard by the park, but they really don'
I get to work this morning and my boss informs me that one of our portafilter baskets is cracked and we can't use it. He doesnt have a spare, only two extra of the really deep triple shot baskets. He replaces the broken one with the triple shot baske
Is anyone able to give me some more information about this curious piece of equipment? I am from Victoria, Australia, and was in the bush checking out an old gold miner's hut that belongs to my boyfriend's family, and I came across this. The miners o
Starbucks to Offer Free Wi-Fi at All Stores Nationwide
Starbucks is biting the bullet next month and will begin offering free Wi-Fi nation wide. This is no doubt a decision made in response to
McDonald's already offering free Wi-Fi. In a step to ju
Read more…