When I opened my espresso kiosk five years ago I knew nothing of the amazing tastes,textures and variety available at the best coffee bars. I thought Starbucks was
good, Peet’s was better and everything else fell far below them. Then I
a
Traditional espresso bar in the heart of downtown Tulsa run by a rotating group of the best baristas in the city..a collective if you will. Partnered with Topeca coffee (local roaster, importer..owns 2 family farms and a mill in el Salvador), we use
Curious about peoples experience with pour-over bars. The housing is being built custom and will conform to whichever drippers/filters produce the best results... Has anyone come across glass drippers? Comments appreciated and considered!
I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR. Extensive knowledge of the history of college, drink making, and roasting. Also packing, deliveries, and sales. Some experience training
"Cup of Excellence international jury came to Guatemala City during the
week of May 24-28. They managed to award 28 farms, the largest number
since 2002, in ANACAFE'S headquarters just before the Pacaya volcano
started to through volcanic rocks and a
I am excited to be launching my espresso catering business! I am starting very small and simple with 1 single group machine and small venues. (Nuova Simonelli Oscar) So, as I am fine tuning my pricing I am wondering at what point do I decide an eve
Would anyone happen to know where Starbucks gets their pitchers that the baristas use to pour their Iced Tea? I've seen them at a few Starbucks here - they're clear with a white handle and have different colored tops (magenta, lime gree
I had a customer from Tazmania come in and asked for a drink called a "flat white" we weren't quite sure what it was I was supposed to make...I made an Au'lait..wasn't quite it. Does anyone know what a flat white is? Do you have any other fun/secret
With the season of Coffee Fests on top of us I was wondering if such a thing could be possible. The idea sounds difficult to organize but in this business difficult issues are only challange's unresolved.
Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special spot to get away from life’s grueling demands and regain a little peace of mind. Where do you go to escape the fa
Jason Shipley has been kind enough to post updates on the building of his new shop. Suggested to him that we start a new thread where we can post floor plans where others can 'borrow' ideas.
Picasso said it best: "good artists paint... great artists '