Blue Bottle Coffee
Can anyone tell me alittle about the Blue Bottle Coffee Company? It seems its very intresting from their website. I was wondering how thier coffee taste and if anyone out there works there to tell me more.
Read more…Can anyone tell me alittle about the Blue Bottle Coffee Company? It seems its very intresting from their website. I was wondering how thier coffee taste and if anyone out there works there to tell me more.
Read more…I need help with our LaMarzocco FB/80! Steam started coming out of the top (from the pressure release valve), the steam pressure gauge is reading 2.0, and it is leaking out of the bottom. I went into the programming to see if it was set too high, b
Read more…Does anyone know why a drink would develop a wax-like substance? A customer brought to our employee's attention that her "mocha" had gooey, wax chunks in her to-go cup. I haven't confirmed as yet if this was a straight-up mocha or perhaps a caramel m
Read more…I recently saw a starbucks double walled travel mug for cold drinks. It's a great idea and wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get them???
So while there has been some discussion about grinders for a pour-over bar, I haven't seen much direct comparison between the Ditting grinder and Mahlkonig Guatemala grinder. I am interested to know from the fans of each of these grinders why you lik
Read more…Do you have what it takes to be Roast magazines Roaster of the Year?
Roast Magazine is proud to announce its annual Roaster of the Year competition. Roast magazine developed this award to help inspire further excellence and success in the roasting in
Just wondering how do you decide when to open, close, or just change your hours for the holidays? This morning I woke my normal time start to drive to the shop which opens at 6a.m. Their was not another car in sight. Was very slow the first
Read more…Can anyone tell me how they make an iced macchiato? Customers are not liking the way we are doing it. Thanks for the help!!! :-)
Read more…I will be selling to a big company soon and they want me to include machines. I have no idea as to whether I should include rental in the overall price of the product, or charge insurance or just raise the price of the coffee. Does anyone have any su
Read more…Hello!
I was just wondering what methods/products everybody uses to clean their steaming pitchers. Some of ours are a bit 'scuzzy' and the usual methods of cleaning them are not working as well as I would like. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
As a farmer I am aware of my product but I am curious of what others think about Ka'u Coffee. How does it compare to others in the industry?
Read more…The Cuppa Choice experience is more than just a passion and a warm cuppa for all occasions. We strive to continue to inspire and enrich our customer’s experience
Read more…I work for Prima Coffee in Louisville, KY, and yesterday Bunn brought in a Trifecta to our office to demonstrate it for us and let us play around with it. Matt Galyon, one of our coffee enthusiasts, wrote up a "First Impression" review on it. Chec
Read more…I love coffee from Puerto Rico but I have heard mixed reviews from some folks? I would like to know other folks perceptions. Thanks in advance.
Greetings, Fellow Caffienators:
Providence Coffee Society is
holding the First of hopefully Many Professional Talks, wherein a
coffee professional sits (or, potentially, stands) with a number of
other professionals or enthusiasts and discusses a topic
i just came across an article titled "the great filtration myth"(sweet marias posting),in wich the author goes on to explain the importance of mineral content based on region ,and the character they(minerals such as ca,mg,fe,etc...) add to the flavor
Read more…Hi Everyone,
I'm starting a cafe in Lawrence, Massachusetts, and would like advice for what to buy for a good automatic 2-group espresso machine for somewhere around $5,000. My ideal preference would be to lease a machine but am having a hard time
Read more…how often do you clean coffee urns, espresso machines, airpots, etc. with chemical cleaners?
I am sure the price will prohibit me from getting one, but I am curious if anyone is using one, yet. Mahlkonig doesn't show it on the website yet, but I saw a pic of it in BMag. Did anyone happen to see it in Anaheim? Impressions?
Hey everybody,