How do the big coffee roasters get away with low weights????
I don't want to start a discussion that has already been talked about to death.
I don't want to start a discussion that has already been talked about to death.
Well, I sold my Mini Jolly, and bought myself one of those shnazzy Varios. These are my initial thoughts. I really like how small it is. Having used the Maestro and Virtuoso, I was familiar with the line, and loved the size. That was one of the probl
Read more…So my girlfriend and I are going to Bonnaroo June 10-13 and are looking for shops to stop at along our route from Chicago IL to Manchester TN... Any suggestions?... Our direct most route takes us through Indianapolis and Nashville but we noticed that
Read more…What do you guys think of having a cafe and selling designer bags at the same place? One partner brings in coffee expertise while the other brings in designer bags.
Or.... cafe + florist, cafe + bookstore?
Any pros and cons to think about?
Revocup offers various single-origin coffees ranging from the Nicaraguan Limincillo to the highly sought after 14th lot Ethiopian Aricha. Coffee is experimented with from all angles with the many tools they have in store. From the Diedrech drum roast
Read more…Excellent espresso based drinks, great selection of brewed coffee's, incredible iced New Orleans style coffee - cold brewed with a combination of chicory and our Black Mountain dark roast. Homemade soups, baked goods and desserts. Yummy wraps and sa
Read more…Has anyone else noticed this? I've never noticed this on any other brand's machines I've worked on, just La Marzoccos. Maybe it's because of the size and shape of the front boiler. There is more surface area per gallon on these boilers than on mos
Read more…Hi - I have a linea, new model) and the boiler pressue is so high, it is causing the pressure relief valve to engage. The pressure exceeds 1.5. Can anyone help me in regards to lower the pressure. Thanks. Don
Read more…Hi we have fresh roasted coffee new burrs in the mazzo grinder finding the
Do you have a specific drink that you love and have perfected ? is there any odd or unheard of drink that your bar offers ? and if so what is the name of that drink?
one of our drinks is "Death in a Cup" 12oz . 2 shots of esspresso, rufly 2oz of ch
Read more…I have often thought about purchasing that, can't recall name of product, backpack coffee dispenser system to go out on the street in my community. Selling coffee of course. Does anyone have experience with this and what results were or were not prod
Read more…I want to see my city's appreciation for coffee grow and this begins with us. let me know if you are in or around the Houston TX area so we can meet over a cup of coffee and talk about what we love to do!
Read more…Hello bXers! I just got word that I have been selected to participate in the New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest in Minneapolis. I am trying to figure out where to stay. Any of you Minnesota baristas got a couch or two for me and a frie
Read more…This is the first Buffalo Barista Jam ever! (That we know of.)
Thursday, May 20 @ Spot Coffee Elmwood
5pm- Coffee cupping with head roaster Michael Burke
6pm- Latte throwdown, head to head, $5 to enter, winner takes all!
Afterwards- Jazz act "Shamef
Read more…Hi Folks,
We Have a La Pavoni UBAR-V2 machine. Water is aggressively squirting out of the drain port on the right head, blowing the tubing off- big mess. The repair people were over from Durango a couple of days before this started. Now the head wont
How many people submerse their steam wand towel in a cleaning or sanitizing agent? We recently brought something like that into the shop, but I dont' know how I feel about putting a cleaning agent on a wand, then steaming with it. Thoughts?
Read more…Hi, I'm approximately 20 years old, with not much in terms of money to my name. I'm looking forward to opening up my own shop, eventually. (I'm a barista working for a local shop, at the moment), and I'm trying to approximate the initial costs (minus
Read more…The bracket for the upcoming Minneapolis World Latte Art Championships is up!
Coffee Fest is pleased to announce the creation and debut of this fresh,exciting and leading edge 32 competitor tournament for the ages. The 32 Competitor format will feat
Read more…