Hi Guys; my two girls and their hubby's are living in London; can anyone the area reccomend good cafes/roasters there that I could refer to them? I have been airmailing them my own "Machiatto" beans, but they're really after excellent espresso. Thank
hi all, i'm (finally) looking to gear up to open in a couple weeks and am pondering the espresso menu concerning cup sizes. from my knowledge of the WBC, they seem to use a single shot in a 5ish oz. cup as the standard cappuccino, but i know many of
Yes, I'm sure it's a basic question but I have seen/heard of a mocha being done a few different ways. I'm only interested in the best way to be honest but I'd love to hear what everyone feels is the best way to make a mocha. Thanks as always for your
We had a customer come in the other day who claimed to have been a Barista, she admonished us for not having some type of spoon that is flat and had a v notch in it so that you can pour the steamed milk and hold back the foam. Well I have searched hi
One of my favorite coffee spots in Rome, Italy. It's around the corner from Piazza Navona. Coffee is so great that i would stop by two or three times a day. They also have a tinted window up so you can not see how they make it.
If you were a person with no skills and was trying to break into the barista world. What would you do? I have applied at several places and all of them wanted someone with experience. I even went into a couple of places and talked with the owner beca
Hello there! For me, the ideal setting for visita bodegas is a place that applies a superb technology for best quality winemaking, and incorporates a temperature-control and stainless steel vats and equipments. This can share a lot of factual informa
PurJava is the smoothest coffee you've ever had with less than half the caffeine of regular brewed coffee.
PurJava Recipes:
Iced Mocha
3 Tablespoons PurJava coffee concentrate
2/3 cup cold water
1/3 cup 2% milk
1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon
If you are in the Philly or Eastern Pennsylvania area, please come by and support the Barista community by trying to win cash. Pour, drink (not necessarily coffee), rub elbows. And check out phillytnt
Posted on PF.net...
Anyone have information on this thing?
And you didn't hear it here first, you heard it on PF.net first... wouldn't want Nick going all... Haha, just kidding, I won't go there Nick. :0)
-bry
While opening a coffee shop what are the basic things to consider apart from location.can any body help me in this matter?which theme would be best for a coffee shop?what kind of furniture will be best suitable for a coffee house.
I have had a pid install kit from espresso parts fro the better part of two years now. I got it in anticipation of just installing it, well that never happened, however now the thermostat screw seems to not be able to set properly or to constantly re
I am not a professional and i worked hard to make this dream happen and have a real nice little coffee shop/ 15 tables in the heart of Rabat Morocco what are the ideas that will make it work! I need a real good barrister to help me out in Morocco
So I am really excited as I will be attending the Vanuatu Barista Competition in November and was wondering who else is planning on going. Alun Evans, you going to make it? It's not too far from Australia and I'd love to meet some south pacific Baris
Im taking a 10 day vacation out to Seattle, Vancouver BC and Portland. I have never been there before so I was wondering what are some of the best attractions, restaurants, and coffee shops out there! Im going out with my mother and we both LOVE goin
Will be a single/fixed gear city bike courtesy of bikesport.com !
We want baristi from all outlying states to get involved as well October 30th!
If you need a place to crash or are worried about logistics, hit me up on my page here or tuscanycoffee
For Sale - Busy corner location with ample parking and the only covered drive thru in the area.
Owners want to pursue other hospitality industry interests
1800 sq ft $3k/mo lease. 3 yrs remianing w/ option for add 5 yrs.
$79,500 Partial owner financi
This Thursday, September 10 from 1pm -4:30, the BGA will be Training BGA members to offer the BGA Level 1 Certification Exam. The BGA is hoping to train examiners from all over the country, so as people want to pass the Level 1 Certification, they ca
Hey, I coming to the Seattle Coffee Fest next month. This is my first time in the great coffee city. I'm staying a few extra days to experience what Seattle has to offer. Anyone have any suggestions of things to do or see? Of course also looking to v