All Discussions (5553)

Sort by

Tips, Wages

Hello, So I have been working at this coffee shop since it opened in February. I was told I would make 8.00 an hour and the tips work out to be about an extra dollar an hour. He pulls them all together for the whole week and then splits it that way.

Read more…
0 Replies

Tamps...

I'm looking to buy my own tamp seeing as how the tamp we have at work gets abused by co-workers who think they know how to tamp but don't... they hit the bottom of the tamp against the portafilter. so it's all dented. any opinions, thoughts, or comme

Read more…
0 Replies

Anti-Starbucks?

Hello, I thought I would take a quick poll about Starbucks and their treatment of employees. Has anyone had any issues with the company? Treatment? Doing a film on this and was curious as to thoughts in forum. For a company who spends so much time

Read more…
0 Replies