Hey Everyone,
We are looking to buy a used grinder for our brew bar. Please contact us if you have a grinder you are trying to unload.
Thanks,
Dave Bacon
Cafe Bravo
dave@cafebravo.com
I have been having conflicting thoughts about whether to leave spent espresso in the portafilters or be sure to dump them out after each pull. I know for competition sake we are allowed to keep spent espresso in to control the temperature of the port
Hi Everyone!
We are John & Stacey from Vancouver Island, BC Canada. We are looking into opening a coffee Kiosk in a high traffic ferry terminal (750,000 foot passengers per year).
The space is 13' x 13'9. We are supposed to submit a proposal this w
Our Mission: To provide a charismatic venue where coffee, culture and community connect.
Our Values: GlobeHopper Coffee House & Lounge promises to uphold the following core standards:
Engaged and knowledgeable baristas
Charismatic and inviting atmos
Hi again;
Thanks for the help Matt!
Based on foot traffic of 750,000 per year (all ages--ferry terminal)---what would be a realistic "capture percenatage"?
we will be selling specialty coffees, hot chocolate,as well as desert items and sandwiches
Hey there,
This is Alex from the Clearing Cafe in NW. Portland Oregon, and we currently have a part time position opening up in about a week and a half. We serve Ristretto Coffees, Nuvrei pastries and a plethora of various food items. Seeing as this
I will be in Toronto for a week from Sept. 27 to Oct. 4 and need to know where to get good coffee. I'm going to Toronto to see the city and see how the local coffee culture is, I tend to base my vacations around coffee. I've never been to Toronto so
I just finished this book per Jay Caragay's recommendation on another thread.
I am trying to wrap my mind around the concepts laid out in this book. Mr. Gerber presents some good thoughts, but I am uncertain about how I would even begin implementing
Just got home from the Canadian WRBC.
It was a terrific event: great sponsors, fabulous competitors, good stories to be told...
It was less than 30 points separating the top 4 competitors!
Registration now open!
Friday October 30-Nov 1, 2009, judges certification on October 29th
Host Partner: Kaldi’s Coffee Roasting Co.
Where: Soulard Preservation Hall
1921 S. 9th street
St. Louis, MO 63104
Registration Page: click here
Open to resid
It has been revealed this weekend that a large Starbucks Venti Dark Berry Mocha Frappuccino contains 561 calories, more than a quarter of a woman's daily calorie intake.
Would this stop you from drinking it? Do you care!?
http://www.nextgenfoodus.c
*from the correspondent Antonello Monardo
The Brazilian coffee market is managing with an excess of offer. To avoid the situation to strike against producers, the minister of agriculture of Brazil, Reinhold Stephanes, argues that it is necessary to r
I have a Saeco Incanto fully automatic at home (only because it's the one my wife can use) and a la Pavoni PC-16 lever pull at work. I have a Mazzer Mini grinder that runs Illy, Gimme, and Intelligentsia Black Cat espresso through it.
I like my la P
From January 4th-18th I will be traveling to Costa Rica with a few friends doing various activities, but one thing we all want to do is visit a coffee farm. I am not really sure where we are going to be as of right now, but are there any suggestions
My first post was about accepting a job at a Coffeeshop which uses a fully automatic machine. Well, I ended up turning that one down and getting a different job with a completely manual machine- HOORAY!
The only thing is, she trained me very differe
Just wondering if there are any suggestions on where to go in Portland Oregon we are going Friday afternoon and plan on staying all day Saturday. Thank You =)