I've been asked about access to Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. I'm sure it's because of the availability and price. A general consumer friend, who says she's purchased it over the years, wants to know if I have some info on getting it for her. I don'
Move to beautiful Tucson Arizona and get to work building your dream. Great location, long term lease available. This little shop made a great start, but needs on site ownership to succeed. Fully equiped with the best money can buy. Serious inquiries
Does anybody know where I could get custom printed sleeves that go onto Airpots?
The aipots I have are the self services ones you put your cups under.
If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
All right, so we figured out the grinder dilemma (Bunn G1), the nixing of flavored coffees. Now, what equipment do you use for hot water? What is the process you employ?
Is Your Shop Using Social Media as a sales tool?
Hello all:
I launched a social media business this summer and am surveying various segments of the hospitality industry. Is your business using social media to drive growth? If so, how are you conduc
Hi Everyone,
For those of you that use a loyalty card for your customers, how do you run it? I mean do you have a sign or something letting customers know that their "freebie" is a coffee and not an extra large latte? or do you somehow mark on the c
The Canadian government has finally brought in Organic regulations! Good news bad news sorta thing!
I am a 100% certified Organic coffee roaster. To maintain my certification I need to go to the certifier of origin and get an attestation from them t
I apologize up front if this post sounds like I'm being a baby, or whining, or whatever, but please hear me out:
I have worked at a shop for just over a year now. The shop itself has been in operation for over 5 years. She shop was doing great, alth
Me da muchísimo gusto poderles ofrecer a todos aquellos Baristas recien comenzando a poner su negocio de café y que deseen ponerse al día, una máquina de espresso Nuova Simonelli Modelo Appia de 2 grupos volumétrica. Es una belleza, totalmente progra
There has been a lot of threads about problem shots recently and burr wear has been coming up over and over. It raised a couple of questions in my head:
1) How often should you replace your burrs. I have always been told 800 lbs or when you start no
What are your favorite Single origin coffees to use as espresso?
What are some really great S.O. experiences you have had?
Right now I love using a lighter-medium roasted Ethiopian Sidamo from Alliance World Coffees.
A lot of morphing fruits and spi
Hey, just a heads up to any moderators, I recently started getting updates to threads when I post, rather than when someone else replies.
Never happened before.
Just FYI
-bry
I would like to put roasting in front of our customers eyes, but the shop just doesn't have $16,000 for a roaster right now, so I'm thinking a small, maybe used, IR-2 or something like that would be a great addition to the shop.
Anyone know where I