Equipment??
I need glass mugs, and some ceramic mugs. Where should I go to find the best and best priced stuff?
Read more…I need glass mugs, and some ceramic mugs. Where should I go to find the best and best priced stuff?
Read more…Fioza Coffee and Teahouse 2nd free pour latte art throwdown. Saturday, August 22nd. 8pm. $10 buy in for baristas with winner taking all, prizes for 2nd and third will be awarded as well. Baristas have 7 minutes to produce up to 3 lattes (10.5 oz) for
Read more…So every year at this time we start reformatting our showroom and labs with new gear. It is now that time once again, so we have some serious deals. First come first served. You must respond to Terryz@espressoparts.com in order to seal your deal. 20
Read more…Does anyone have any 57.5 tamps that are still in GOOD condition and are looking to get rid of them?? If so, please let me know- I have some stores that need tamps desperately and was hoping to not break the wallet too much if you know what I mean.
Read more…Recently our power went out (at home) for some 12 hours. The gas grill did the trick getting water up to temp. but it soon dawned on me - how the heck do you grind beans with no electricity? I made a feable attempt to do a mortar & pestle type thing
Read more…I'm from a cafe in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and we've been having a problem with shots with extremely bubbly crema that collapses to less than 1/8 inch in a few seconds. It seems to happen more frequently with the naked portafilter (which we use only for t
Read more…How about a bit of serious discussion about salary? If we really are thinking about pushing our vocation as a profession then we ought to think about sustainability - for ourselves. The current model for most baristas is that they make a base hourly
Read more…I've been more or less obsessed with the idea of varying temperatures between group heads on the same machine for quite some time and with the race on to achieve pressure profiling, I feel like this discussion has been swept under the rug. Hypothetic
Read more…I am in the planning stages of opening a coffee house and wondered what type of espresso machines well established coffee houses use-- semi automatic, automatic or neither??
Read more…I've just finished writing a rough draft of the espresso training manual for the new cafe I am working at. We just opened two weeks ago and I was brought in for my barista knowledge to train the new baristas. Anyone willing to proof read and give adv
Read more…Hi all, I'm looking to buy some good quality roasted decaf whole coffee beans to use in my coffee shop, here in Bangkok, Thailand, any suggestions. We don't have any decaf beans here, only grounded ones by Lavazza and Starbucks. If any roaster is in
Read more…i have a friend who's goin to school in houston and wants to know where to go to get an exceptional cup of coffee.... any suggestions?
Read more…So, I recently made the decision to eliminate Splenda, Sweet N Low, and Equal from our cafe. I didn't really expect the kind of explosive reactions some of our regulars ended up having. I think that packet sweeteners are gross and have huge carbon fo
Read more…Faema E61 Legend Semiautomatic Commercial Espresso and Cappuccino Machine (View More Here) Originally launched in 1961, this evergreen continues to strengthen Faema's myth. - Semi-automatic espresso coffee machine. - Adjustable group thermal balanc
Read more…A small company in the Great Plains region is launching an Organic Certification Consulting Business specializing in coffee roasting facilities. We would like to gain hands-on experience to collect referrals for future consulting obligations. We only
Read more…Trying to troubleshoot our left bank (long-double) dose programed buttons - our double and long shot buttons are defunct and won't stop water flow. Any tech advice?
Read more…My wife and I have been brainstorming for weeks, trying to think of a name for the coffee shop we want to open some day. Two of the names we like, Mug Shots and Oasis, are used quite a bit, and we (I, anyway) want something different. I think I have
Read more…Best toddy I have ever had... what's your favorite toddy? I make it at home and am wanting to experiment.
Read more…