Stumptown NY opening?
Does anyone know when the NY Stumptown shop is opening up?
Read more…Does anyone know when the NY Stumptown shop is opening up?
Read more…Today I'm having a nice Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe - roasted last night to about 422 on the bean mass gage. Bright, acidic, citrusy, sharp - can't wait to try it after about 4 days rest. Press pot, then a vac pot... Sweet nectar of life! Chris LaGrange
Read more…I just came into a Pavoni P3V2 machine - sort of - A friend got it for free and it works. There's no known history and it probably needs a good going over and cleaning. I'm happy to do it myself but would like to start with an owner's manual. Any su
Read more…if so lets hang i know of some sweet shit to do on sunday night. and just around.
Read more…Please head over here - http://www.coffeecrew.com/otto Check out the 12 stories. Vote for your favorite according to the instructions. I was given a sample of OTTO - the new retro stovetop coffee maker from Australia (looks a little like the ATOMIC
Read more…Drive thru coffee kiosk for sale! $25,000 includes: building 8x10 with 2 drive-up windows one on each side Ranchillo 2 group espresso machine (just serviced, with new gaskets and parts just like brand new) ranchillo espresso grinder larenzatto espre
Read more…I'm going to be in Portland for the roasters guild retreat but I'm going to arrive a day early and need a couch to crash on the night of august 12'th. I'm appealing to any coffee professionals in Portland possesing a spare couch, air mattress, or eve
Read more…Serving fine Italian roast espresso, caffe's and beverages outside.
Read more…I just moved from Seattle to Florida. I accepted a job as a barista at a local coffeeshop, but learned that they use an automatic machine. As in, you don't do anything but press a button to pull shots. No grinding. I'm terrified. How do these machine
Read more…For Sale: slightly used Toper 10 Kilo roaster - black and stainless in color. Ordered with Toper Profile system, but system does not work. Roaster is in great condition with 2 digital thermostats - one in exhaust other is bean probe. Burner can be co
Read more…Recently a group of us have been trying different ratios for pour overs. This is for just a single 12oz cup. I am just curious to what others have been using as their standard or base. Some times you just have to try stuff out to know so we have been
Read more…Roast Coffee Company is looking for passionate coffee people to help us with all things coffee and food. The primary focus of this position will be to provide outstanding customer service and serve exceptional coffee and food during the your shift.
Read more…Serves nothing but the highest quality products while concentrating on great customer service. We are a small, personal, shop with a drive thru and sit down option. Great atmosphere and very family friendly!!! Recently underwent a very necessary mana
Read more…From http://billykangas.blogspot.com
I've read for years that sucking on a coffee bean will suck the bad odors out of your mouth. Now there is some science to back it up! Tel Aviv University Researchers have found that coffee extract can "inhibit th
from http://billykangas.blogspot.com
For those of you who want access to a classic text of coffee it is now available online for free!! (which is a whole lot better then the $650.00 price tag for it on Amazon )
You download it or view it online he
One of the challenges I have been facing is finding furniture for my shop that reflects my taste and the vibe I want my shop to have. I am very drawn to the modernist/art deco/postmodern styles seen in the 1920's to 1950's. I like clean lines, geomet
Read more…My wife and I are possibly going to open our own double drive-thru kiosk in a high traffic parking lot. Am considering what equipment to buy for it. I think a nice 2 group machine will fit the bill as I've gotten pretty efficient working on a 3 group
Read more…Hi. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from espresso supply in the "cremaware" collection and I'm not all that excited about it. More of a cream color, and the feel of it is just all different than the "coffeehouse" collection. Espresso supply says the
Read more…It's totally loaded and in amazing condition! Always maintained and serviced. Has everything you need except the coffee! Used by a church for one hour on Sunday mornings! This is a great deal for whoever buys it! asking $13,000 for everything, auto-e
Read more…