Do any of you serve bagels? Do you serve them with cream cheese? If so how many different flavors?
Do you toast them? Are you allowed to put the cream cheese on the bagel for the customer in your state?
Anyone know where I can look to see what spec
What awesome internet-available espresso blends have you enjoyed recently? Black Cat, Bella Vita, Meritage, Red Line, Belle, etc.? What's knocked your socks off lately that you'd recommend to a small roaster in search of espresso blend inspiration?
i am from hongkong never have a good tamper,my london friend will come hongkong,he can help me to buy,but i don't know where can get it
Any shop in london can buy a "reg barber tamper"in london?
Thank a lot all coffee lovers :)
Hi, folks...I am soon opening a coffeehouse/lounge, and will be shopping for a point-of-sale system--preferably one that uses/feeds into QuickBooks. Any suggestions? Tips for learning to use the system with minimal stress and hassle will also be appr
Hi all,
I am looking for some way to store a sauce in the fridge, yet still be able to use a pump dispenser. The bottles need to live in my bar fridge, and so can't be much taller than a gallon milk jug. I was hoping to be able to find either a more
Hello, I'm new to the site. I have 5 yrs hands-on barista/shift lead experience.
I have been researching and working on a business plan to open a retail shop for a couple years now.
I have seen many websites that offer business and barista training
For you baristas working in a high volume store, do you pull the shots and let the barback steam the milk? I know the barback would take care of everything else to get it to the customer; I'm just unsure whether or not you'd actually steam the milk a
I fully understand the fine art of the small batch roast but in searching for a roaster for a coffeehouse I will need a bigger and more reliable roaster. We have been ordering coffee from The Steaming Bean for our home use for a number of years. My h
Here is a list of the winners of the Guatemalan Cup of Excellence :
Position Cupping code Owner Score Farm Municipality Department
1 174 "EL INJERTO S. A." 93.68 EL INJERTO I LA LIBERTAD HUEHUETENANGO
2 156 "COEX (GUATEMALA) S. A." 89.78 LA BENDICI
I'd like to hear from anyone involved in or looking at working a mobile type espresso or coffee business. It is a section of the industry that is widely unexploited with untraditional oportunities for the North American soils. Italy, France,Greece an
Pop quiz. Who was watching Ironman closely enough to catch the make and model of Tony Stark's espresso machine? I think it was about a third of the way into the movie and sitting on a counter top as Robert Downy Jr. passed by. It was definitely a Jur
I posted this in the Trainers&Education group, but, have not gotten any replies yet, so, I'm posting again here:
Since I have been making hand tamped quality espresso, I have always been trained (and subsequently trained others) to pull ristrettos b
The title pretty much says it all.
I'm starting to write a business plan for my own cafe, but I will be having to renegociate my wage at my current job, and I also (unfortunately) might be moving next year, in which case I'd have to find a job and wo
Does someone know what the electrical requirements are for the WBC? we need to plug a burner for the signature drink and don't know what type of connections are needed.
Thanks
I'd like to introduce myself as the Editor for Vintage Indie.
We are looking for special guests for our online magazine.
We are looking to do coffee house tours through interviews and photographs submitted by you. Together we can help introduce the